geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenJPA 2.0 usable with Geronimo 2.2
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 16:45:48 GMT
The official certified level for Geronimo 2.2 will be OpenJPA 1.2.1.

I created the plugins as a way to allow users to experiment with OpenJPA
2.0 and JPA2 on an existing JEE5 server, instead of waiting for an
updated/stable Geronimo 3.0.

As we create additional OpenJPA milestones and eventually the final
2.0.0 release, I'll update the plugins to include those levels.

-Donald