geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Could not build Geronimo server from SVN branch 2.2
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 20:28:33 GMT
I've also been successful building branches/2.1 with Donald's most
recent change to revert back to genesis 1.3.1 and the mirror for
java.net in my settings.xml as mentioned earlier.

here's the details for 2.1:
  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/branches/2.1
  Maven 2.0.10
  jdk 1.5.0_20 (mac)