geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Could not build Geronimo server from SVN branch 2.2
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 16:54:19 GMT
I've also verified that this work-around will get Geronimo 2.2 building
again.  So I've now built both 2.1.4 and 2.2 from clean repos (using
different jdk's, and maven versions) with the referenced addition to
settings.xml.

To break it down by Geronimo version:

2.2:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/branches/2.2