geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Could not build Geronimo server from SVN branch 2.2
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 15:14:13 GMT
Thanks for documenting this Jeff.   Hopefully this will be a temporary
work-around which can later be removed once things are fixed in the
repository.

Which brings me to the next point - what can be done to really fix this?
I guess Sun owns this repo?  We could push to get the redirect removed
from https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/ ... but the
net result would be that our builds would still fail because we would
never get the artifacts that we need from that repo or its replacement.

Any ideas?

Joe