geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discussion]Re-org admin console
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 14:45:54 GMT
Agree that we need some usability improvements (I tried in the past but
it was rejected....) but not for 2.2 if it is going to delay work on the
3.0 server.

Also, I wouldn't spend a lot of time rewriting existing portlets until
we decide what the base admin console will be, as I think you'll end up
at different implementation decisions/limitations if we use the Karaf
admin console vs. Pluto 2....

-Donald