geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Artifact-alias issues with 2.2 for plugins
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 14:35:22 GMT
I also tried creating a copy of the openejb CAR as openejb-jpa2 and
updated the pom to depend on the openjpa2 CAR, but then the other
openejb plugins fail to load due to the missing openejb.car -

Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException:
Configuration gbean failed to start
org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb-deployer/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car
reason: Missing dependency:
org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.load(KernelConfigurationManager.java:166)

So does artifact-alias just not work for CAR dependencies on other CARs?

-Donald