geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: help
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 18:05:01 GMT
For the 2.2 based projects -
Maven 2.0.10
Java 5 (latest 1.5.0 from Sun or IBM)

First, build the server without tests -
1) svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/branches/2.2 g22
Note: for Windows, extract to a drive root to minimize the path length
used, like C:\g22
2) cd g22
3) mvn clean install -DfailIfNoTests=false -Dtest=

Next, build GEP 2.2.0 (but not the testsuite) -
1) svn co
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/eclipse-plugin/trunk
gep-trunk
2) cd gep-trunk
3) mvn clean install

If all went well, then you can try running the testsuite -
1) cd testsuite
2) mvn clean install

-Donald