geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is there any plan to migrate existing geronimo shell commands from gshell to karaf shell in geronimo 3.0 ?
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 16:22:08 GMT
We could also mention that GShell is deprecated (or some better
disclaimer/wording) in the 2.2 Release Notes, since it hasn't been
released yet.....

I'd rather use the GShell offspring in Karaf than bolt yet another set
of warts onto the 3.0 server.  Also, we need to keep one of the original
goals of minimize server install and runtime footprint in mind, which
having 2 shell environments wouldn't....

-Donald