geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <>
Subject How the dependencies of 3rd parties' bundles are managed ?
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 05:05:47 GMT
   The dependencies of Geronimo plugins are managed by DependencyManager, it
will start all the dependent bundles before starting the plugin bundle. But
how are dependencies of those 3rd parties' bundles managed ? For example,
wadi-core needs to import some CGLIB's packages,  how does Geronimo make
sure that cglib bundle is started before wadi-core ? In the schema of
geronimo-plugin.xml, I found the dependencyType could still has depdency
children list. Is this for that use ? But I did not find that
DependencyManager handles it.

View raw message