geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Forrest Xia <forres...@gmail.com>
Subject failed to compile jasper-deployer.
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:53:57 GMT
Hi,

When I try to build trunk, I encounter a problem when coming to
plugins/jasper/jasper-deployer like this:

[org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager] : Could not
start bundle: org.apache.geronimo.modules.geronimo-jasper [86]
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
org.apache.servicemix.bundles.jdt-core [94]: package;
(package=org.osgi.service.prefs)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundle(Felix.java:3263)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1597)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:915)

Then I checked the started bundles stack and found no preference service
bundle installed, which is required by jdt-core.

I add some dependency like this to the pom.xml, but it's not work.

<dependency>
                <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
                <artifactId>org.osgi.compendium</artifactId>
                <version>1.2.0</version>
                <exclusions>
                    <exclusion>
                        <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
                        <artifactId>org.osgi.foundation</artifactId>
                    </exclusion>
                    <exclusion>
                        <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
                        <artifactId>javax.servlet</artifactId>
                    </exclusion>
                </exclusions>
            </dependency>

    <dependency>
                <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
                <artifactId>org.apache.felix.prefs</artifactId>
                <version>1.0.2</version>

            </dependency>

So anyone can give me a hint about this problem? thanks a lot!

Forrest