geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Forrest Xia <>
Subject geronimo-j2ee-schema build problem
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 05:43:58 GMT

I update to the latest G 3.0 code, and try to build through its OSGi-ready
modules. However, I encounter a problem when building
"geronimo-j2ee-schema". The debug info indicates like this:
"unresolved constraint in bundle
org.apache.geronimo.modules.geronimo-j2ee-schema [63]: package;

I noticed there is the explicit import-package instructions in the project's
pom, but seems it does not work.

So I trace to where the package "org.apache.geronimo.xbeans.javaee.impl"
locates, it's in the bundle jar "geronimo-schema-jee_5-1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar",
but seems this bundle does not export the package. That might be the reason
of build failure.

Please give your comments and how to fix it. thanks!

My immediate thought is to manually change the metadata of bundle
"geronimo-schema-jee_5-1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar", and see if it passes the build.

View raw message