geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: minimal tomcat server is assembled, but failed on starting module tomcat6
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2009 08:40:00 GMT
I'm not sure if this is the problem you are seeing....

Previously when we were unpacking plugins we supplied the file system
location of the unpacked web app (inside the plugin) to the web
container.  IMO this isn't appropriate when using a packed war in
osgi.  We may have to fix tomcat so it doesn't think it needs this
file system location.  I haven't seen a problem in jetty 8 from this
but thought there were problems earlier in jetty 5 or 6 when we left
it out.

thanks
david jencks