geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish Jain <ashja...@gmail.com>
Subject Help needed to debug a KernelDelegate call
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 18:27:53 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to debug one of the issue I am facing with wadi clustering. At
one of the point there is a call to KernelDelegate.invokeKernel(String
methodName, Object[] args, String[] types)
which calls up  *return mbeanServer.invoke(Kernel.KERNEL, methodName, args,
types)*. After this once the call is returned I see the operation is
complete.
Can someone help me to debug the code after I Step Into *return
mbeanServer.invoke(Kernel.KERNEL, methodName, args, types).

*Thanks
Ashish