geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Blog
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 20:17:05 GMT

On Nov 3, 2009, at 10:49 AM, Peter Petersson wrote:

> If you like to brand your Geronimo community blog you can try to
> apply the theme plugin that contains a "glike" "Geronimo Like" theme
> I come up with ;) wile working with David on the Geronimo Roller
> plugin https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/plugins/roller/trunk
>
> Well it was ages ago (I think it was a pilot geronimo plugin
> project) so It may need some tweaking to work.

Ah, right. Thanks for the reminder Peter! I did startup the roller
plugin, just last week. Was an easy way to get a roller instance up
and running.

I don't have full admin rights to our weblog. As there is already some
custom theming, not sure how much customization we can do. Will keep
it in mind, though. Any suggestions are welcome...

--kevan