geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: osgi >> trunk
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 08:18:10 GMT
You are right, David, Seems this is the crux

*[WARN]  Could not start bundle:
org.apache.geronimo.framework.geronimo-security [61]
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
org.apache.geronimo.framework.geronimo-security [61]: package;
(package=org.apache.geronimo
components.jaspi)*
    org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundle(Felix.java:3263)
    org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1597)
    org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:915)
    org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:902)

org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager.installed(DependencyManager.java:102)

org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager.bundleChanged(DependencyManager.java:70)

org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.invokeBundleListenerCallback(EventDispatcher.java:800)

org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireEventImmediately(EventDispatcher.java:728)

org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireBundleEvent(EventDispatcher.java:610)
    org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.fireBundleEvent(Felix.java:3576)
    org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.installBundle(Felix.java:2478)
    org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.installBundle(Felix.java:2277)

org.apache.felix.framework.BundleContextImpl.installBundle(BundleContextImpl.java:130)

org.apache.felix.framework.BundleContextImpl.installBundle(BundleContextImpl.java:108)

org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.createTempConfiguration(DeploymentContext.java:208)

org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.initializeConfiguration(DeploymentContext.java:174)

org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:249)

org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:209)
    org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:257)
    sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:131)

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:854)

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:245)

org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.invokeDeployer(PackageMojo.java:517)

org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.buildPackage(PackageMojo.java:337)

org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.execute(PackageMojo.java:234)

org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:490)

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:694)

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:556)

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:535)

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
    org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
    org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
    org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:362)
    org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
    sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

    org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
    org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)