geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: osgi >> trunk
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 03:23:36 GMT
I am trying build the trunk, but got the following error  when building
j2ee-security.
[ERROR] Deployment failed due to
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: Could not load
class org.apache.geronimo.security.SecurityServiceImpl

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.annotation.AnnotationGBeanInfoFactory.getGBeanInfo(AnnotationGBeanInfoFactory.java:40)

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.MultiGBeanInfoFactory.getGBeanInfo(MultiGBeanInfoFactory.java:66)

org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.GBeanBuilder.addGBeanData(GBeanBuilder.java:113)

org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.GBeanBuilder.build(GBeanBuilder.java:108)

org.apache.geronimo.deployment.NamespaceDrivenBuilderCollection.build(NamespaceDrivenBuilderCollection.java:46)

org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:250)

org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:209)
    org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:257)
    sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:131)

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:854)

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:245)

org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.invokeDeployer(PackageMojo.java:517)

org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.buildPackage(PackageMojo.java:337)

org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.execute(PackageMojo.java:234)

org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:490)

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:694)

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:556)

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:535)

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
    org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
    org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
    org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:362)
    org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
    sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

    org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
    org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] could not package plugin

Embedded error: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException:
Could not load class org.apache.geronimo.security.SecurityServiceImpl

But, this class is in place. Did anyone meet this?

-Rex