geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: osgi >> trunk
Date Sat, 17 Oct 2009 17:02:02 GMT

On Oct 17, 2009, at 5:04 AM, Quintin Beukes wrote:

> Is it tricky to build? I would like to take a look at what you guys
> have achieved so far :>

It's beyond tricky, only the framework builds so far.  For that, you
need to build some servicemix bundles locally.  I'll try to publish
the servicemix bundles in the next few days.  There have been a few
posts recently about how to get the framework to build, I would
consult them for additional hints.

I'm trying to get plugins/j2ee to build: at that point it should be
possible for lots of people to work more or less independently in
parallel on fixing the other plugins.

thanks
david jencks