geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject connector_1.6
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 18:14:30 GMT
I am a bit tardy in mentioning that I am working on osgi-ifying the
connector_1.6 plugin.  I have most of it building and committed, there
are still a bunch of failing tests in geronimo-connector-builder-1.6,
but the runtime code and plugins build ok.

I've been commenting out most of all of the app client plugins,
including client-transaction, on the theory that we want to get the
main server working as soon as possible.  Looking into how to start up
a client container would be a really valuable project to work on.

thanks
david jencks