geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: osgi progress
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 01:25:28 GMT
you shouldn't need karaf.home during the build because we shouldn't be
trying to _start_ a ServerInfo gbean.  I'm not sure why this would be
happening, can you create a stack trace for this?

I've fixed the unresolved constraint error locally, hopefully will be
committing fairly soon.

thanks
david jencks