geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 3.0 classloading problem with Persistence document.
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 17:37:17 GMT
I think this is one of the problems I discuss on http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDEV/OSGI+conversion+tips

Basically you need to do this:

             <plugin>
                 <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
                 <configuration>
                     <instructions>
                         <!--packages containing "impl" or "internal"
are excluded by default -->
                         <Import-
Package>org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema;version="2.4",*</Import-Package>
                         <!--<_versionpolicy>[$(version;==;$(@)),$
(version;+;$(@)))</_versionpolicy>-->
                     </instructions>
                 </configuration>
             </plugin>

because the bundle plugin doesn't figure out that the
SchemaTypeSystemImpl is required.

thanks
david jencks