geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release geronimo-jpa_2.0_spec-1.0-PFD2 and geronimo-validation_1.0_spec-1.0-CR5 for OpenJPA (2nd try)
Date Sat, 03 Oct 2009 00:56:25 GMT
+1

Source, and binaries look good. I spot-checked sigs and checksums. I'm
ok with the unnecessary W3C license.

One favor, Donald? In future votes, could you add a ' ' character
between 'source:' and your URLs? Same for 'artifacts:'. My mail reader
doesn't parse the URL. So, i'm forced to copy paste...

--kevan