geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange problem with xbean classes
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 12:59:47 GMT
I'm still trying to track down the ClassNotFoundException once all of
the imports/exports are added.  I added some information to the
exceptions for this error, and the bundle involved with this error is:

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: Could not load
class or
g.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.ConnectorModuleBuilder from
bundle org.apache.geronimo.configs.connector-deployer-1_6-DEPLOYMENT
[49] at location
reference:file:C:\g-3.0\plugins\connector-1_6\connector-deployer-1_6\target\repository\org\apache\geronimo\configs\connector-deployer-1_6\3.0-SNAPSHOT\connector-deployer-1_6-3.0-SNAPSHOT.car

Unfortunately, once the error occurs, this bundle is erased from the
repository, so I'm not able to see if the manifest is getting generated
correctly.  This class should be getting imported from the
geronimo-connector-builder-1.6 dependency, but for some reason, it seems
like it's not finding the package.

Is there any way to get that car file left intact after an error?  I
couldn't find where this is being made to go away.

Rick