geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange problem with xbean classes
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:43:15 GMT
This is driving me nuts.  The only differences in the MANIFEST.MF file
between the two bundles is the single extra package on the import.  I
can't see any reason for why the ConnectorModuleBuilder would fail to
load if that import is there.  Without that import, the xbean classes
are not usable.

Rick