geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jasper build problems
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2009 17:29:01 GMT
David Jencks wrote:
> looks like eclipse's reliance on require-package is going to be a
> major problem.
>
> I'd start by repackaging their bundle to use export/import-package.
> Has smx done this already?
It looks like there is a version of jdt-core there, so I'll try
switching to that.

Looking a little deeper into the build issues after I removed the
exclusions, it looks like my real error is from how the eclipse poms are
handling the dependencies.  The org.eclipse.core bundles have declared
dependencies  that specifies a version range between 1.0.0 and 2.0.0,
but  the equinox app pom is giving a version  of 1.0.0 -v20070606, which
is failing the test.  I'll try the service mix version first.

Rick