geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Jasper build problems
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2009 17:14:24 GMT
The Tomcat plugin has a fairly amazing dependency chain to resolve :-)

Right now, I'm trying to get the jasper plugin to build, and I'm having
some bundle resolution issues.  The Jasper plugin pulls in
org.eclipse.jdt.core bundle (which IS a bundle already).  That bundle
has required bundle dependencies declared for a number of other eclipse
runtime bundles in org.eclipse.core (resources, runtime, etc).
Unfortunately, these dependencies don't appear to be in any of the maven
repositories we're using for the builds, so I can't seem to resolve
these.  In previous releases, we had exclusions defined for those jars,
but since this jar is now loading as a bundle, the internal constraints
are kicking in preventing the bundle from starting.

Rick