geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Where do the javax.wsdl classes come from?
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2009 12:13:10 GMT
The tomcat plugin has a dependency on the webservices plugin.  I've
managed to get the webservices plugin to build cleanly, but when
building tomcat, I'm getting the following resolution error:

[INFO]  did not find geronimo-plugin.xml for bundle [80]
[WARN]  Could not start bundle:
org.apache.geronimo.modules.geronimo-webservices
 [79]
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
org.apache.g
eronimo.modules.geronimo-webservices [79]: package; (package=javax.wsdl)
    org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundle(Felix.java:3263)
    org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1597)
    org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:915)
    org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:902)

org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager.installed(Depende
ncyManager.java:102)

org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager.bundleChanged(Dep
endencyManager.java:70)

org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.invokeBundleListenerCallback
(EventDispatcher.java:800)

Where do we pick up the javax.wsdl classes from?  I'm not finding them
anywhere in specs.  Are these picked up from the jre also and require a
something similar to the fix for javax.transaction?

Rick