geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: osgi progress
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 18:25:58 GMT
David Jencks wrote:
> I only have a minute so can't address anything in detail right now.
>
> Most of the servicemix bundle dependencies can probably be on released
> versions.  I went for speed and used the ones from my checked out
> servicemix trunk in case I needed to patch them.
>
> I don't think we need the geronimo plexus bundles I set up -- although
> we do need to find some solution for accessing the code or not using
> it at all.
>
> What are the testsuite errors you get?  It would be useful to find out
> if they are windows specific.  Similarly it would be great to find out
> if anyone else can build on a non-windows system :-)
I checked in a fix for the geronimo-kernel error.  There was a
difference between the test in trunk and the one in your sandbox.  Using
the trunk version made the problem go away.  Now I'm getting as far as
the deployer tests, which seem to be having problems with the deployment
config ids.  I haven't gotten very far with trying to sort those out yet.

Rick