geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: [VOTE] Release geronimo-jpa_2.0_spec-1.0-PFD2 and geronimo-validation_1.0_spec-1.0-CR5 for OpenJPA (2nd try)]
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 19:53:39 GMT
I'm still using 1.5.5 on Mac.  I didn't try using a 1.6.x version, as I
have some Eclipse plugins that only work with the older Subclipse 1.5.x
version, which can't handle the newer svn 1.6 metadata and I didn't feel
like hosing my OpenJPA environment when we're close to cutting our M3
release....

-Donald