geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject osgi >> trunk
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 22:21:51 GMT
I have the sandbox osgi framework working enough to start the geronimo
plugins, so I'm planning to move this work into trunk so we can all
pitch in more easily on getting the rest of geronimo running on osgi.

There's one legal issue to take care of first, since I copied in some
plexus code that is not clearly available under asl2.  The code
appears to have been derived from ant, so I'm going to see if we can
get the same results by importing or using ant code.

I think that Donald is planning to make a branch off of trunk for a
convenient place to try out jpa2 stuff at least until we have the
equivalent working under osgi.

If you have any concerns about this please speak up!

thanks
david jencks