geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: logging in trunk
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:43:28 GMT
So while converting the plugins, we still use slf4j API, but change the
dependency from slf4j-api to pax-logging-api, right ?
While I compile the some framework modules, like geronimo-system, I got some
compilation errors, after adding pax-logging-api dependency, it worked fine.
Do we need to add the pax-logging-api to those POM files ?

--
Ivan