geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ConfigurationUtil.getEditableConfigurationManager no longer needed?
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 05:58:28 GMT
Thanks, David, I opened a JIRA 4925 to track it.
I will temporarily enable it, so that we would not have any compile error in
the plugins. After the main integration work has been done, we could have
time to consider whether we still need it, or we have a  better way to
implement it.

About generating the bundle meta data in the deployment process, I am
interested that how it would be implemented in the deployer, use BND or ASM
tool ?

--
Ivan