geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ConfigurationUtil.getEditableConfigurationManager no longer needed?
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2009 14:50:56 GMT
Hi, David:
    Do you have more comment on it ?  Currently, I think that
EditableConfigurationManager is a requried function, and I am sure that
something is need to improve for it, Such as, it is better that we could
have an attribute to mark it as "not started", because while we stop the
connector in the console, after we restarting the server, the connector will
start again IIRC.

--
Ivan