geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ConfigurationUtil.getEditableConfigurationManager no longer needed?
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 02:54:41 GMT
Seems that EditableConfigurationManager support is removed (at least
temporarily) in the Geronimo kernel. I am not sure that adding the gbeans to
the existed configuration in the runtime is a good idea. But, IIRC, some
plugins depend on it to add gbeans dynamically.
I would suggest to recover it, the staff I could see is to change some codes
to adapt the OSGI environment in its implemetation.

--
Ivan