geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: osgi progress
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:08:07 GMT
After building many 3-rd parties libries locally, I got the same error that
Jarek found, luckily,  it seems that the error "INFO  [DeploymentContext]
The Strict Manifest Classpath" is not the root cause,  after setting
karaf.home property, the build process could continue , But, I got another
error below, still try to find why ...

17:33:56,218 WARN  [DependencyManager] Could not start bundle:
org.apache.geronimo.framework.geronimo-jmx-remoting [68]
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
org.apache.geronimo.framework.geronimo-jmx-remoting [68]: package;
(package=org.apache.xbean.naming)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundle(Felix.java:3263)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1597)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:915)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:902)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager.installed(DependencyManager.java:97)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager.bundleChanged(DependencyManager.java:70)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.invokeBundleListenerCallback(EventDispatcher.java:800)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireEventImmediately(EventDispatcher.java:728)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireBundleEvent(EventDispatcher.java:610)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.fireBundleEvent(Felix.java:3576)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.installBundle(Felix.java:2478)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.installBundle(Felix.java:2277)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.BundleContextImpl.installBundle(BundleContextImpl.java:130)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.BundleContextImpl.installBundle(BundleContextImpl.java:108)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.createTempConfiguration(DeploymentContext.java:208)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.initializeConfiguration(DeploymentContext.java:174)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:249)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:209)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:257)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:131)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:854)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:245)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.invokeDeployer(PackageMojo.java:517)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.buildPackage(PackageMojo.java:337)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.execute(PackageMojo.java:234)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:453)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:559)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:500)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:479)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:331)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:292)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:142)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
        at
        at
        at
        at
17:33:56,281 ERROR [Deployer] Deployment failed due to
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: Could not load
class org.apache.geronimo.jmxremoting.JMXConnector
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.annotation.AnnotationGBeanInfoFactory.getGBeanInfo(AnnotationGBeanInfoFactory.java:40)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.MultiGBeanInfoFactory.getGBeanInfo(MultiGBeanInfoFactory.java:66)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.GBeanBuilder.addGBeanData(GBeanBuilder.java:113)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.GBeanBuilder.build(GBeanBuilder.java:108)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.NamespaceDrivenBuilderCollection.build(NamespaceDrivenBuilderCollection.java:46)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:250)
[...]
org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(ModuleImpl.java:720)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.access$100(ModuleImpl.java:60)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl$ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleImpl.java:1627)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.getClassByDelegation(ModuleImpl.java:580)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.loadBundleClass(Felix.java:1487)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.loadClass(BundleImpl.java:897)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.annotation.AnnotationGBeanInfoFactory.getGBeanInfo(AnnotationGBeanInfoFactory.java:38)
        ... 36 more
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] could not package plugin

Embedded error: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException:

--
Ivan