geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Forrest Xia <forres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mbeans for Blueprint
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 07:17:04 GMT
On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 1:54 PM, Rex Wang <rwonly@gmail.com> wrote:

> A problem is that how we track the status. In the rfc124 spec, blueprint
> bundle's status can be identified by listening the events that pre-defined.
> The blueprint extender sends those events to the Event Admin service,

but in RFC 139 there is no mbeans designed to manage the event admin.

In the spec, there is a requirement like this:
"The solution SHOULD define a JMX integration of critical compendium
services such as the configuration  administration, logging, event
administration and preferences services. "

So seems currently there are deviations from this requirement.

Forrest