geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <>
Subject Re: osgi conversion tips wiki page
Date Sat, 24 Oct 2009 17:58:42 GMT
In connector, I added a mini-server that fires up the connector
plugins, and I've added some instructions on this wiki page on how to
do it.  I think we should add these mini-servers in each set of
plugins to make sure that our conversions at least work enough to
start the plugins.

Starting the server with the geronimo-maven-plugin doesn't seem to
work yet, but I haven't looked into why.  I suspect the plugin will
have to be told to start karaf rather than the geronimo bootstrap.

david jencks

On Oct 23, 2009, at 2:10 AM, David Jencks wrote:

> I started a wiki page to collect tips on common osgi conversion
> problems...
> +tips
> If you come across a hard-to-solve problem please document what you
> did to fix it :-)
> BTW connector-1_6 plugin now builds (clent-connector still disabled)
> thanks
> david jencks

View raw message