geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: osgi conversion tips wiki page
Date Sat, 24 Oct 2009 17:58:42 GMT
In connector, I added a mini-server that fires up the connector
plugins, and I've added some instructions on this wiki page on how to
do it.  I think we should add these mini-servers in each set of
plugins to make sure that our conversions at least work enough to
start the plugins.

Starting the server with the geronimo-maven-plugin doesn't seem to
work yet, but I haven't looked into why.  I suspect the plugin will
have to be told to start karaf rather than the geronimo bootstrap.

thanks
david jencks