geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Please open a jira describing what osgi conversion work you are doing to avoid duplication and collisions.
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 07:54:19 GMT
People in at least 3 different time zones are working on osgi
conversion stuff, so I think its really essential that we are careful
to communicate which bits we are working on so as to avoid
collisions.  I have been at fault here too...

Two obvious possible ways of tracking this are in jira and on a wiki
page.  At the moment I favor jira because we are apt to find more and
more bugs in the parts we think we've converted so a table of
"converted plugins" on a wiki page is apt to conceal a lot of problems.

Thoughts?

thanks
david jencks