geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Quintin Beukes <quin...@skywalk.co.za>
Subject Re: Wiki link to current version page
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 09:10:26 GMT
I've also found that the search engines list very similar results for
most searches (from my experience at least). So usually optimizing for
Google ends up giving similar effects for all 3 major indexes
(Yahoo/Live/Google).

Beyond this, most other search engines just feed from one of these 3
indexes. The other "real" indexes are mostly insignificant.

Quintin Beukes