geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Quintin Beukes <quin...@skywalk.co.za>
Subject Re: Building only an assembly and what changed
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 17:45:29 GMT
Hey,

Yes. I do build the kernel before the boilerplate, and that does help
get it into the boilerplate. Thanks.

Though, let me rephrase. I'm missing what step is needed to get the
assembly to use the new geronimo-kernel.jar, because it doesn't seem
to take it even if the boilerplate's .car file has my changes in it
(ie. framework/configs/geronimo-boilerplate/target/geronimo-boilerplate-2.2-SNAPSHOT.car
or something). I can get this right with an "mvn clean install",
though that seem redundant as well since there has to be a way to do
an incremental build when changing only certain parts of the code.

Quintin Beukes