geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Quintin Beukes <quin...@skywalk.co.za>
Subject Re: Building only an assembly and what changed
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2009 12:19:43 GMT
I eventually settled on copying the geronimo-kernel JAR to an
extracted assembly.

When I check the boilerplate/target/contents/lib/geronimo-kernel JAR,
it DOES have my code, in fact, that's the one I copied into my
extracted assembly.

But I looked throughout the documentation, and tried reading the POMs
but can't find a way to build it other than a complete "mvn clean
install", which takes ages.

I also tried doing a a -Dstage=assembly, which didn't help either.

Would still like to know of a way to construct a clean assembly after
making change to the kernel.

Quintin Beukes