geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Quintin Beukes <quin...@skywalk.co.za>
Subject Re: TestSuite Assembly Installation
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 18:24:01 GMT
This is how I am doing it, though it still extracts and attempts to
start the server. This one just fails because of the a port conflict,
but when the maven plugin checks if the server is present, the already
running server makes this check succeed, and everything can continue.

I am wondering about that extract part specifically, if I can skip
that step as well.

If someone can just give me an idea about how this is achieved, I'll
investigate further and temporarily modify whatever is needed to get
this done.

Quintin Beukes