geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Central Artifact Metadata Outdated
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 20:19:16 GMT

On Oct 19, 2009, at 3:00 PM, Quintin Beukes wrote:

> I'm not sure if you guys are in charge of deploying the XBean project
> to the Maven Central repository, but I'm getting the following and
> they said the problem is on the deployer's side.

Thanks Quintin. This looks like the MAVEN 2.2 bug which causes a
checksum error on files uploaded to the nexus. Think we found the
problem with our jaspic release, but Maven 2.2 must have been used for
the XBean release. David J, didn't you get some help with this when we
found the jaspic problem? Think we can enlist a little more assistance?

--kevan