geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish Jain <ashja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using wadi with tomcat & web app in an ear
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 08:09:07 GMT
Hello Gianny,

I see you have suggested that you were able to figure out the problem. Can
you please suggest what is the problem? Is there any workaround for this
issue?
Any associated JIRA's???

There is another JIRA which has been opened for a similar issue. Please have
a look at the following url
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4900.

I am still investigating will let you know if I find anything.

Thanks
Ashish