geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ellen Tang <ltang.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki link to current version page
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 16:16:42 GMT
I've tried to find the page of the same topic (Daytrader) in documentation
v2.1 by changing the link directly from
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/daytrader.html to
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/daytrader.html . The page does open and
has correct contents, but when I tried to find the link of the same topic in
the table of contents of v2.1 documentation (
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/documentation.html ), I couldn't find the
link for the "Daytrader" page, which does exist.

I guess that this is why the google search can't find the page of
"Daytrader" in Geronimo v2.1 documentation.

Jeff, maybe you can have a check for this to see if you get the same result
as me.

Thanks!

Ellen