geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] txmanager 2.1.3 2nd try
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2009 16:34:56 GMT
+1

On Sunday, September 13, 2009, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I fixed the build problem where we weren't building the test jars.
> I've set up a release candidate for the transaction manager and connector code 2.1.3,
needed for geronimo 2.2:

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/geronimo-staging-012/
>
> Site staged at:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~djencks/staging-site/maven/components/txmanager/2.1.3/
>
> There are some problems with the site (non-existent extra modules) but I'd rather fix
them by hand if necessary than try to decipher how to get the site build to work automatically.

> This includes mostly some bug fixes in the pooling code that make tying a connection
to a thread work.  This should make it a lot easier to make cases where you open several
connections and then start a user transaction work properly, as they can now share the same
managed connection.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet