geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] geronimo-jacc_1.1_spec version 1.0.2
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:37:43 GMT
-0
I think the OSGi headers should not import the javax.security.jacc
package which is exported by this bundle.
I don't think it's really harmful because there's no other version of
the jacc spec afaik, but in this case, this bundle only provides the
api in version 1.1, so it makes no sense to import it.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet