geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Release Geronimo components 2.2 (tx manager / connector)
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 08:20:38 GMT
A long time ago, I've made those two jars available as OSGi bundles, but
they haven't been released yet because I did that in trunk.
I'd really like to have those as bundles, so I can backport the pom changes
in the branch and release from the branch or release trunk.
Not sure what the exact status for this component is.  I've seen djencks
made some changes in the branch that are not available in trunk, but trunk
also has some changes.
Please advise what would be the best way to proceed here.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet