geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release jaspic implementation component 1.0
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 21:41:32 GMT
This turned out to be because I was inadvertently using maven 2.2 for
these releases, which has a problem with uploading files twice to
nexus, and calculating the checksum on the doubled file.

John Casey regenerated the checksums on all the staging repos for me.
I checked a couple and they match my local checksums.  Do you have a
moderately automated way to check these or should I go through and
verify them all one by one?

I'm hoping that since the actual artfifacts didn't change, just the
derived checksums, we won't need to reroll the staging and vote.  WDYT?

thanks
david jencks