geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Desirable non-automated testing for 2.2
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 00:06:16 GMT
There are three areas that I think need some manual testing for
2.2.... if anyone can take a look at these I'd really appreciate it.

1. activemq embedded web console.  (NOT the amq support in our web
console).  We are running the native amq web console as a plugin in
2.2.  I noticed that the latest 5.3.0 release candidate tried to pull
in an enormous number of new dependencies, which I excluded.  I have
no idea if the console still works :-)

2. CA Helper app.  I have some trouble remembering how this works, but
I looked at the front page a few days ago and wasn't convinced it was
working.  It might be that you need to set up some stuff for it to
work on before it looks like it is working.... it could be just fine.

3. There's been a lot of churn in the tranql wrappers in the last few
days.  We really need to make sure they all work before I release
them.  I've just pushed snapshots of everything.

Many thanks
david jencks