geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Trunk Build Error - geronimo-jetty7-jee5 assembly?
Date Sun, 06 Sep 2009 07:04:04 GMT
I've never seen this problem.  I'm assuming you are trying to build
the entire server with the same jdk?  I have run into problems
switching from java 6 to java 5, even when using java 5 class file
format, because some added operations in java 6 classes get added to
serialized GBeanInfos; however this looks like a very different kind
of problem.

I guess if you can't figure out what is going on you might comment out
the affected code since it doesn't look like it would be involved in
the wadi problem you are looking into.

thanks
david jencks